Correctly setting up subwoofer and main overhead speaker system
1. Start by pressing and holding down the BPM/ADJUST encoder knob (below the center of the CONSOLE SETUP screen).
2. Turn the BPM/ADJUST encoder knob to OUTPUT SETUP.
3. Press the BPM/ADJUST encoder knob to select it.
4. Turn the BPM/ADJUST encoder knob to CROSSOVER MODE.
5. Press the BPM/ADJUST encoder knob to select it.
6. Use the PARAM/OK encoder knob (below the right corner of the CONSOLE SETUP screen) to select the SUB OUT FREQuency. You will want to check the specifications for your sub to see what the recommended crossover frequency is, but it most likely will be somewhere between 80 hz - 150 hz. Ultimately, you may need to set the crossover frequency by ear to get the best results.
7. You'll want to keep the SUB OUT GAIN up all the way to 0, to start with.
8. Press the blue MIDI START-STOP/ESC button in the middle to exit.
|Keywords||DDM4000, DJ MIXER, DIGITAL DJ MIXER, DJ, CROSSOVER, SETUP, SUBWOOFER, SOUND SYSTEM|
|Product||DIGITAL PRO MIXER DDM4000|