In order to program a chase to memory on the EUROLIGHT LC2412 first you need to program the chase itself. This is done by working through the following steps:
1) Press CHASE button.
2) Select chase number using the jog wheel.
3) Press SOFT A to start programming the first step.
4) Use the faders to set light levels.
5) Press SOFT A to continue to the next step in the chase sequence.
6) Repeat 4 and 5 until all steps of the chase sequence have been programmed.
7) Press QUIT to save chase and finish programming.
To save the chase to memory proceed to the following steps:
1) Press the CTM button.
2) Select memory you wish to assign the chase to (M9-M12).
3) Select the chase number using the jog wheel.
4) Hold SOFT A and use jog wheel to set speed of the chase or press SOFT B to control chase with music.
5) Press QUIT to save.
6) Move programmed memory fader up to run chase.
|Product Category||Lighting Systems|
|Model Name||EUROLIGHT LC2412|
|Keywords||LC2412, Chase, Memory|