There are a couple of methods that can be used to run a Power Play monitor system with your mixer. The first would be using the inserts of the channels, if available:
1. Purchase insert direct-out adapters for the channels you would like to use with the Power Play system
2. Connect those adapters to the channel inserts
3. Run a 1/4" TS cable from the insert adapter on the mixer channels to the inputs of the P16-I
4. Connect CAT5 cables from the P16-I to your P16-Ms
This method allows for individual channels of the mixer to be sent to the Power Play systems so that they can be mixed individually by the performer from the P16-M. The adapter allows the signal to continue through the channel rather than breaking the signal completely at the insert point.
The second method would be to use the aux outputs and/or subgroups of your mixer if direct outputs and inserts are not available on your mixer.
1. Route signal from your channels through the aux sends or subgroups as you normally would
2. Run a 1/4" TS cable from the aux out and/or subgroup on the mixer channels to the inputs of the P16-I
3. Connect CAT5 cables from the P16-I to your P16-Ms
|Product Category||Signal Processors|
|Model Name||Power Play|
|Keywords||Power Play, P16-I, P16-M, mixer, direct, out, insert, aux|
|Product||POWERPLAY 16 P16-I|