Occasionally a driver may not be compatible with your newer operating system in which case you will need to install the driver in compatibility mode for an older OS. Here is a step by step guide of how to achieve this.
1) Download your driver as normal.
2) Right click the setup exe. file. and open properties.
3) Click on the 'Compatibility' tab.
4) Check the box which says 'Run this program in compatibility mode for:'
5) Access the dropdown menu and select the latest operating system that the driver supports.
6) Click 'Apply'
7) To install the driver right click the setup exe. file and select 'Run as administrator'
Now your driver should operate as normal with your operating system.
|Keywords||driver, compatibility, install, operating system,|