1. Open Pro Tools. In Pro Tools, click on "Setup", then "Hardware", the USB AUDIO CODEC should be recognized.
2. Press Launch Setup APP . This will bring you to Audio/MIDI Setup.
3. Under the Pro Tools Aggregate tab, check mark USB AUDIO CODEC IN and OUT.
4. In ProTools go to: SETUP - I/O.
5. Select the default tab for both INPUT and OUTPUT. UCG102 is now selected for default playback and recording.
6. Select Input and output source for the track and record.
|Product Category||Audio Interfaces|
|Keywords||U-Control, ProTools, Audio Interface, UFO202, UCA222, UCA202, UCG102,|