The perform a factory reset on the DCX2496:
1. Start with the DCX2496 powered off.
2. Press and hold both the Page left and Page right buttons.
3. Power the unit on with the Page buttons still pressed.
4. Keep the buttons pressed through the title/boot up screen.
5. Release the buttons when the warning screen appears.
6. Press "OK" to perform the reset, or "Cancel" to abort.
This reset will restore all factory presets and remove all of the internal memory. This is especially useful if the DCX2496 is in a global lock and the password is nowhere to be found. However any presets you have saved will be lost.
|Product Category||Signal Processors|
|Keywords||DCX2496 factory reset password locked unlocked OK CANCEL specs page buttons signal processor|
|Product||ULTRADRIVE PRO DCX2496|