The following will allow you to operate the BO300 Blues Overdrive stompbox to its full potential:
1. Connect your guitar to the input jack of the BO300 using a 1/4" instrument cable.
2. Connect your amp to the output jack of the BO300 using a 1/4" instrument cable.
3. Use the LEVEL control to adjust the overall volume.
4. Use the TONE control to add tube-like warmth to the overall sound.
5. Use the GAIN control to adjust the amount of overdrive.
As always, experiment with the controls until the desired effect is achieved.
|Product Category||Stompboxes, Tuners and Accessories|
|Keywords||BO300, blues, over, drive, stomp, box|