The following will allow you to operate the CS400 Compressor Sustainer to its full potential:
1. Connect your guitar to the input jack of the CS400 using a 1/4" instrument cable.
2. Connect your amp to the output jack of the CS400 using a 1/4" instrument cable.
3. Use the LEVEL control to adjust the overall volume.
4. Use the TONE control to achieve more presence and sound clarity.
5. Use the ATTACK control to determine how quickly the compressor reacts to the input signal.
6. Use the SUSTAIN control to determine the amount of compression that results in long-lasting tones.
As always, experiment with the controls until the desired effect is achieved.
|Product Category||Stompboxes, Tuners and Accessories|
|Keywords||CS400, compressor, sustainer, stomp, box, pedal|