The following will allow you to operate the HF300 Hi Band Flanger to its full potential:
1. Connect your guitar to the input jack of the HF300 using a 1/4" instrument cable.
2. Connect your amp to the outptut jack of the HF300 using a 1/4" instrument cable.
3. Use the MANUAL control to adjust the delay length and determine the starting point of the modulation range.
4. Use the DEPTH control to adjust the flanger sweep range according to the delay time.
5. Use the RATE control to adjust the speed of the flanger's low-frequency oscillator.
6. Use the RES control to adjust the amount of input signal fed back into the flanger input to increase the resonance effect.
As always, experiment with the controls until the desired effect is achieved.
|Product Category||Stompboxes, Tuners and Accessories|
|Keywords||HF300, hi, band, flanger, pedal, stomp, box|
|Product||HI BAND FLANGER HF300|