The following will allow you to operate the NR300 Noise Reducer to its full potential:
1. Connect your instrument to the input jack of the NR300 using a 1/4" instrument cable.
2. Connect your amplifier to the output jack of the NR300 using a 1/4" instrument cable.
3. OPTIONAL: Connect the SEND jack of the NR300 to the input of an external effects unit. This allows you to feed in an effect signal while simultaneously eliminating noise from the unit.
4. OPTIONAL: Connect the RETURN jack of the NR300 to the output of an external effects unit.
5. Use the MODE switch to toggle between MUTE and REDUCTION modes.
6. Use the THRESH control to define a level threshold in REDUCTION mode. When the input signal falls below this value, the unit starts reducing the signal.
7. Use the DECAY control to determine how fast the signal reduction is released when the input signal exceeds the threshold value again.
As always, experiment with the controls until the desired effect is achieved.
|Product Category||Stompboxes, Tuners and Accessories|
|Keywords||NR300, noise, reduction, stomp, box, pedal|
|Product||NOISE REDUCER NR300|