The following will allow you to operate the UO300 Ultra Octaver to its full potential:
1. Connect your bass to the input jack of the UO300 using a 1/4" instrument cable.
2. Connect your amp to the output jack of the UO300 using a 1/4" instrument cable.
3. Use the RANGE switch to optimize the pedal for high, mid, or low frequencies.
4. Use the DIRECT control to adjust the level of the original input signal.
5. Use the OCT 1 control to adjust the level of the generated signal one octave below the original signal.
6. Use the OCT 2 control to adjust the level of the generated signal two octaves below the original signal.
As always, experiment with the controls until the desired effect is achieved.
|Product Category||Stompboxes, Tuners and Accessories|
|Keywords||UO300, ultra, octaver, stomp, box, pedal|
|Product||ULTRA OCTAVER UO300|