The following will allow you to operate the UT300 Ultra Tremolo to its full potential:
1. Connect your guitar to the input jack of the UT300 using a 1/4" instrument cable.
2. Connect your amp to the output jack of the UT300 Using a 1/4" instrument cable.
3. Use the RATE control to adjust the speed of the tremolo effect.
4. Use the WAVE control to alter the LFO waveform that modulates the the input signal from triangle to square.
5. Use the DEPTH control to adjust the intensity of the effect.
As always, experiment with the controls until the desired effect is achieved.