1. Copy and Paste functions can be accessed from the UTILITY button.
2. To copy settings for a specific processor, such as a channel compressor, press UTILITY while viewing the compressor screen of the channel you wish to copy.
3. Press the 5th rotary encoder to copy the settings.
4. Press the select button of the channel to which you want to copy to.
5. Press the 6th rotary encoder to paste the settings.
6. To copy an entire channel strip, repeat this procedure from the HOME screen of a channel.
Note: You can copy/paste an entire channel strip, FX settings, Compressor, Gate, and EQ
|Keywords||X32, copy, paste, copy/paste|