For sound engineers requiring high-level control capability, the iNUKE DSP amplifier range comes ready for action right out-of-the-box. The built-in DSP and 24-bit/96 kHz converters ensure the ultimate signal integrity with an extremely broad dynamic range. DSP functions include a sophisticated delay for delay-line loudspeakers, crossover, EQ (8 parametric, 2 dynamic), and dynamics processing with lockable security settings. A convenient front panel LCD display allows you to setup and make adjustments directly at the amplifier, without the need for a PC.
The process for saving your presets using the controls on the iNUKE amplifier is as follows:
- Adjust your settings.
- Once you have the right settings, press SETUP button.
- Scroll down to 'Save Preset' using the SELECT encoder and push encoder.
- Scroll to an empty bank and push SELECT encoder to save,
- Name your preset using the SELECT encoder,
To return the iNUKE DSP to factory settings:
- Press SETUP button.
- push SELECT encoder to 'Load Preset'.
- Using the SELECT encoder scroll to any empty preset and push the encoder to load.
- All settings will then be 'zeroed'. There will be no X-over, EQ etc.
|Product Category||Portable Amplifier|
|Product||NU1000DSP, NU300DSP. NU6000DSP, NU12000DSP|