1. Plug in your ECM8000 reference microphone into the back of the unit.
2. Press RTA button to access RTA mode.
3. Press the setup button.
4. Set the source to "micro" (microphone).
5. Set mic gain to +80db.
6. Set mic correction to "none".
7. Set the auto-Q curve to "flat".
8. Set the RTA output to ?pink?.
9. Press the RTA button.
10. Press the Tools button.
11. Press the Auto Q button.
12. Press the In/Out button (pink noise will now be present).
13. Press the soft key A for the left speaker/channel reading
14. Hold the microphone about three feet back from the front of the
speaker, focusing it between low and high frequency drivers.
The unit will measure the frequency response of your system.
15. Press OK.
16. Press soft key A (memory).
17. Press soft key B (store).
18. Select the correct program number using the cursor buttons.
19. Press soft key A (OK.)
20. Press soft key A (Memory).
Press soft key C (RTA to EQ) this will send the RTA reading to the
22. Press soft key A (L) for transfer of left side measurement.
23. Press the EQ button (the corrected EQ curve will appear).
24. Press soft key D (edit).> 25. Press soft key A (memory).
26. Press soft key B (store).
27. Select the correct EQ memory location with the cursor buttons.
28. Press soft key A (OK).
29. Name your EQ curve, and you are done.
30. Perform the same procedure for the right side.
|Product Category||Signal Processors|
|Keywords||DSP8024P, Auto Q|